"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

12 March, 2012

Pass The Word!

MABUHAY!

Today there are two (2) major things happening.




Yup- officially today, it has been 10 years = 1 decade, that we are living in America. I can't say that these past 10 years have been the greatest, however, they are thee best 10 years ever! Since 2002, we arrived from the Philippine there have been so many things that has happened to us. To me, I have achieved a lot of accomplishments, and most of all I have grown up here in the good ole United States of America. For you who didn't know where we were the first 6 years we were in Georgia. Then we migrated up here north in 2008.

Since we arrived here in 2002, we have been to 12 states, 7 major US cities (Atlanta, New York, Chicago, San Antonio, Cincinnati, Washington DC, Seattle, and have been out of the country 3 times (Canada, Philippines '08, '11 and Europe). Also my grandparents and Filipino friends have visited us once. I have too say, 10 years in America has been a blast! I wonder what the next 10 years hold?

One thee other side of the major things happening today:



Yes- it has arrived the season finally of The Bachelor. We all know who he is going to pick (most likely Courtney) but I don't think no one likes her. I don't at least. I would crap my pants if he picked Lindzi but, I doubt it. We'll have to see tonight!

The final thing I want to talk about is the Kony 2012. I know that everyone has pretty much seen this, but I am still going to post it for those people who hasn't seen it yet!



Don't forget to watch this powerful video, don't forget to spread the word!



Have A Good Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!