"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

21 April, 2012

Gloomy Day

MABUHAY!

All I have to say is that this week has flown! Too be flat out pancake honest it went by quickly. We are now just down to 21 days left of school. After this coming week, most of us will probably start having a calendar with the days remaining. Now you might be wondering, well how come you get out early this year. The answer- no snow. It barely snowed this year which I was happy about because then Spring would be here and I didn't have to stand out in the cold shoveling ice off my driveway. However, this has been awful start to my Spring Season. My nose is stuffed up, people have been sick this and that- I just don't like that part of Spring. Other than that- Love Spring!

What else happened to me this week? Not a lot- Chemistry Test was swell. So yeah. This weekend I'm looking for a stress free one. I am going to probably garden out and wear my straw hat! (If it doesn't rain), clean the house, mow the yard, take a nap and work on the homework that I have. Of course- on Sunday, there is church- which always make me happy! On Sunday as according to the Good Book is Sabbath, which means I'm not going to do anything. Oh yeah not to mention I'm going to work on the Holy Trinity replica project, get it into church ASAP and have it evaluated by Father David, and who ever else wants to.

You might be wondering- eh his post is very boring today. I kinda agree with you. It's sorta boring because it's gloomy out and since the laptop is by the window, the sunshine normally gives me inspiration but since it looks like its about to rain- I don't know what to say. Also because I didn't do a lot this past week, just quizzes and tests. But don't worry- on Wednesday, I know exactly what to post, so I will give you what you want. I'll try to make it as funny and interesting and maybe even teach a lesson or at least examine your conscience a bit. It all happens here on Wednesday!




21- Days left til school is over, 21 days that will go by so slow, 21 days until Sophomore year is over,
"In the first month, from the fourteenth day of the month at evening, you shall eat unleavened bread until the twenty-first day of the month at evening." (Exodus 12:18)

Have A Good Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!