"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

26 April, 2012

Trying Something "Extra" New . . . .

MABUHAY!

As I have mentioned a couple of weeks ago, I am going to try something new. It was- that I was going to post things that are completely random on my blog every Wednesday. Well thanks to a very special teacher, Miss Monticue, who gave me more suggestions on how I should make my blog more interesting and how to "spice" it up a bit. So I have decided to come up with this:

Every:

Wednesday- I will continue to post things here that are random and different. You know, besides to my daily life and things that goes on around me and my surroundings. I will also try to make it more interesting for my audience to read. I will also post maybe, just maybe, special recipes I have tried out, suggestions on how to deal with people, stress, you know things of that sort. You'll see what I mean next Wednesday!

Friday- I will start posting subjects that really matters. Topics such as abortion, homosexuality, the government, what I think about them, my opinions on them along with my comments.

Sunday- I will post the normal things. What I look forward to the coming week and a little reflection about what happened to me the past week.


The rest of the week, I will make special posts if it pertains to a certain Feast Day, Holiday, Event, or anything that is being celebrated either here, or in my home country or anywhere else.





You might now be wondering: What is the difference from Wednesday's post from Friday's post?


The answer is pretty much easy. Every Friday, either through your suggestion, comments or anything else that has to do with the week, or whatever the media puts, I will start putting my input on it. For example, the HHS Mandate, I will put on there why I do not support it, what I think of it, along with my opinions and comments about it. Hopefully, after reading Friday's posts, I have given you my inputs on it. Too clear it up and cause no confusion it will be somewhat political and religion news.

This is somewhat different from Wednesday's posts. That is because every Wednesday, it will come from like sites that I read, or things that I want to blog about. Random things such as cellphones, or computers, television shows or movies, as I have done in the past couple of weeks. Too clear it up, whatever I have posted previously will stay the same.



Sounds good??

Remember: I'm open to suggestions every Friday! Let me know what you think!

Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!