"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

07 February, 2011

And The Winners Are:


31- to- 25











WELCOME!

So I didn't post for yesterday because I was so busy getting things ready for the Superbowl! I have to say, last night was a very intense game! The last minute I was freaking out, because the Steelers could have made another touchdown, but they didn't! So yeah. I myself is not a Football Fan, but I only sided with the Packers because
- thats where I bet at
- i wanted to see the Steelers lose
- i didn't want the Steelers to win
But they lost anyways. :- )

So around 2pm we got ready for the big game as a family. WE got the house cleaned, lunch was finished. The dips and chips were ready, the wings were barbecued, the Mt. Dew was in the fridge, the bet was placed, oh yeah all we needed now was for the game to start. The game didn't start as we expected. No one expected Christina Aguillera messed up the National Anthem, I mean really who messes up the National Anthem??! Then the game started, no backing up on the bets now. It was an intense game!

Then the commercials came on, they were hillarious! I would say they were worth the million of dollars that was used to pay for it. I liked the Darth Vader, the dog and the Doritos and the Kim Kardashian one. ;)

So then the game was over, I got my money, cleaned up and stayed up to do Biology assignment. I did kinda watch Glee but it got boring after the first 15 minutes. I stayed up until 1am doing homework and woke up at 6am and drank 4 cups, yes 4 cups of coffee!




-------------------------------------------------------------
Black History Month Day 6

Yesterdays African American(s) was:





Now, there are two African Americans. Since there were only little known information about them


<--------------- James Meredith


<-------------------- Bayard Rustin




James Meredith
- born 25/ June, 1933
- born in Kosciusko, Mississipii
- American civil rights movement figure
- 1/ October/ 1962 first African American University of Mississippi

"I was engaged in a war. I considered myself engaged in a war from Day One. And my objective was to force the fededral government- the Kennedy administartion at that time- into a position wehre they would have to use the United States military force to enforce my rights as a citizen"
- James Meredith



Bayard Rustin
- born 17/ March, 1912
- African- American civil rights activist
- openly gay
- died 24/ August, 1978

"The barometer of where one is on human rights questions is no longer the black community, its the gay community. Because it is the community which is most easily mistreated."
- Bayard Rustin



Hope You Have A Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!