"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

18 February, 2011

Can You Feel It?- I Can!

WELCOME!

So today, was a very fun and exciting day. Today was the IPFW Multicultural Field Trip or as Parr calls it "the racist trip". The field trip went by pretty smooth. I had a great time walking and visiting the facility. First we started by getting registered and stuff and then some proffessor came in and started talking for about 20 minutes. After that we started touring the facility and doing all sorts of neat things.

After that we were suppose to sign up for some sessions to attend, but Brady and I just attended whatever because we followed Kalinda, Alia and Armenta. Good thing they didn't have a list of who was suppose to be at what place or else we would have gotten in trouble. After the tour they fed us lunch! We had pizza, and pop! The pizza we had sure did beat the pizza the other kids got back at school.

After the pizza and pop, they talked about some scholarships and how we can be qualified and stuff. I as interested in the scholarships so I listened. Then after that was over, they gave us a tour of teh dorms and how they looked like. They were some neat looking dorms! I mean really, nice floors, soft beds, great paints to the wall- yup it was all ready to be moved into.

Since it was over by 1 in the afternoon. Mr. Ruppert told us that we would stop by McDonalds and grab something to eat and just chill because we didn't wanna go back to school. So we did. Mr. Ruppert talked to me about some classes for my sophmore year and I was excited. After the talk, we headed home. Now for me, IPFW is not a bad school to go to. The tuition isn't that bad, the proffessors are nice, the campus is closed and clean, however, I don't think I will attend it.

Since I'm going to be a priest when I grow up, I want to go to a Catholic School. No, I'm not being racist or anything about it, it's just that in my point of view a Catholic School would be a good school to go too. But then again Saint Francis is their too so we'll see. Now you may be wondering about the title - "Can you feel it?- I can!", i decided to title it that because during the trip, we had to walk alot. The good thing was that the grass was green again, no more snow, birds chirmping and warmer breeze! I love it! Mom says tomorrow after church and homework is finished, we can start gardening! Oh the joy of Spring!

Have A Great Weekend!

Quote of The Day:


"Break open a cherry tree and there are no flowers, but the spring breeze brings forth myriad blossoms."

- Ikkyu Sojun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!