"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

21 February, 2011

Oh No! -- It's Back!

WELCOME!


So today has been one of the gloomiest day ever! For once, it was snowing again, which ticks me off because I couldn't see the grass anymore, that means that Spring is postponed! Anyways, today for me it has been a great day, no drama for me, and no troubles. Classes were easy, we didn't do anything much. Algebra all we did was Polynomials so it was pretty much a review from 8th Grade.

When Biology came, we talked about the test tomorrow, but since we got a two- hour delay test is postponed until Wednesday! Anyways, as I said it has been a long day and I'm ready for bed now. I'm ready to sleep in until 7am. I'm hoping we don't get anymore cancellations because that means we would have to make it up, which we already had too today.

For me, there wasn't any adventures today, but everyday is always an adventure for me! Either rain, sleet, or shine for me everyday is an adventure! Well I don't know what else too say about today other than the fact that it has been sleeting/ snowing all day and that I had to plow the driveway! O well, I hope that this is the last of it! I'm sick of it and I'm so ready for Spring! Here I come warm weather! Watch out, i'm coming!

Have A Great Day!


Quote of The Day:

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!