"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

14 February, 2011

One Year!

WELCOME!

So, I know that I didn't get to blog the past couple of days because I was having internet troubles but- it has been one year, yes one year, 132 posts about my life. Some are good, some are bad and some are just plain ridiculous! Ok- since today is Valentines Day and I didn't spend it with anyone, (I wanted to give someone something, but she would probably just throw it away) but I couldn't. O well. So today my best friend Kris and my friend Brady went to Campus Life!

Now, I was going to change my mind about going, but I ended up going and it turned out to be pretty fun! When I went, I was thinking about Valentines Day. Now, I really don't celebrate it, but you know before I become a priest, I must enjoy at least one year of High School- but I doubt that.

Ok, so as I said Campus Life was fun, I'm glad I went, and for the girl that I liked, well turns out she supposively has a boyfriend now, so I could care less. O well. Tomorrow is Tuesday- already- and yes, the weekend is almost here! Ok so today also marks half of the month, 14 more days and it is Spring. Plus I have been bloggin for one year now. One year of ups and downs, One year of insults and hate, one year of fun and excitement. I kinda want to delete my blog, but I don't because I enjoy looking back here for the adventures I had the past year!

Have A Great Day!


Quote of The Day:


"Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end."
- Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!