"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

05 February, 2011

More Snow?!? More Plowing?!?

WELCOME!

So today has been snowing non stop! Not even kidding! I spent most of the day plowing our driveway and sidewalk. Earlier today someone's car got stuck in front of our house and neighbors took about 20 minutes to help out. But in the end they got the car out of the ditch.

So, mom and dad were gone most of the day, Faith was at ISSMA from 8:30am til like noon. So Michelle and I stayed home, cleaning, doing laundry, washing dishes, and watching television.





Here was me earlier, before dad and mom left, getting rid of the snow in the window.


So, when I was washing the dishes, I took a pic of this. It's our backyard and a little gate fence seperates it. I sticked a yardstick in their and it was half way!


Here is our porch. I was standing in the dining room when I took a pic of this because I was watching Young and the Restless!


-----------------------------------------------------------

So, today is the 5th, yes the 5th day of Black History Month. Today's famous African American is:











Dr. Martin Luther King


- born 15/ January 1929
- born in Atlanta, Georgia
- graduated HS at age 15
- gave the famous "I Have A Dream" speech
- shot in Tennessee


"All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity and importance and should be undertaken with painstaking excellence."

- Martin Luther King, Jr.


Hope You Are Having A Great Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!