"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

28 February, 2011

Wrapping It Up!

WELCOME!d

So, can you believe it! It is the last day of February! I know that I am not doing a good job on my posting about the Black History Month, but below this post I will list you some of the famous people. Now, today has been I would say a great day for me. We had a little career fair at school and the teachers did a great job giving us information about their classes! I want to take them all but I can't.

So what else do I say, well, nothing really. Yesterday the Confirmation Class went to Maria Stein for a retreat and I would have to say that it was very educational and inspiring event! Father Dave spoke to us, and we talked about Confirmation and stuff and yeah. We got back at Trinity at around 6pm exact. When I got their, dad and Michelle was already sitting their waiting so it was all good.

When I got home, I ate, took a shower and I went to bed! It has been a long day! But it was a day well spent!



Wrapping Up Black History Month!

Famous African American list

http://www.factmonster.com/spot/bhmbios1.html



Now, since Black History Month is over tomorrow, I will be starting a new column on what I like to called "Around the World in 30 Posts!" Now, it will be a game type of column. You have to guess where the landmark is located, and what it is! So with that said today's clue is

Today's clue is: I am a tall statue representing Christ. What am I? Where am I?

Tune in tomorrow to find out what and where it is!


Have A Great Day!

Quote of The Day:

"Be kind and generous everyday and volunteer, it is good for the soul"

- Bruce Bechtold

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!