"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

15 February, 2011

Is It True? Spring Almost Here?!?

WELCOME!

Well believe it or not, the snow is melting! Literally their is about an inch left of snow on the ground and I would say in about one more week we will probably see the green grass again! I am so ready for Spring. The flowers blooming, gardening, the smell of rain water, birds chirping and more importantly, getting down and dirty planting! Oh yeah!

So, with that said I am ready for Spring! Well what's been hapening lately in my life, their is FFA Dairy Practice after schools, and track season starts soon too. I still have to find out if I'm still manager (hope I still am!). Well that's about all. Well tomorrow is Wednesday and that means that their is Religion Class, probably the only thing I look forward too the whole day.

What else do I say? Well their is no drama, gossip and rumors so it's all good. Classes are doing well, and school is flying by. In a matter of time it's almost time for Summer Vacation! I can't wait. This year's vacation is going to be a blast. I don't know if I can do Marching Band though. I'm hoping so!

Have A Great Day!


Quote of the Day:

"To love for the sake of being loved is human, but to love for the sake of loving is angelic."

- Alphonse de Lamartine

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!