"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

04 February, 2011

First Friday in February!

WELCOME!

So today is the First Friday in February, which means that tonight is the First Friday/ Saturday overnight Adoration at Saint Sebastians. I have to see if I have a ride first to get their. Anyways, today school was fun! Especially Mrs. Shane's class. I was a bit sad because she wasn't here, but we had a sub Susie! Susie is probably one of the best substitutes ever! She gave us our worksheets, turned on the radio and just started jamming out on the music! Gabbie and Lana joined our class too! Gabbie, Kalinda and Brooke made Kevin blush the whole period and Kris and I just sat their laughing! That class period was probably the best one ever this semester!

That was the highlight of my school day. Today is the First Friday in February. Can you belive it? I can't! I mean really, I feel like that we just got out for Christmas vacation about 8 weeks ago, but now were are counting down to Spring Break! Not by day or weeks, but all I know is that their are less than 2, yes 2 months away until Spring Break! No big plans really, just staying home and planting flowers and going to enjoy the weather! O yes, I'm ready to get rid of this cold, disgusting weather too!




Todays African American is:




Coretta Scott King
- born 27/ April, 1927
- raised on a farm in Perry County, Alambama
- she was valedictorian of her class
- married Martin Luther King Jr.
- involved with her husband and many other people
- died in 2006 at age 78
- inspired many people around the world






"I'm fulfilled in what I do... I never thought that a lot of money or fine clothes -- the finer things of life -- would make you happy. My concept of happiness is to be filled in a spiritual sense."

- Coretta Scott King



Have A Great Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!