"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

08 February, 2011

Oh For the Love of High School!

WELCOME!

So, today has been a very good day. I was kinda ticked about not going to Dairy practice today, but ill go on Thursday instead. School was kinda fun, but then again kinda boring. It has been such a long Tuesday, but tomorrow marks half of the week already! Can you believe it? Spring Break is almost here! So I titled it "Oh for the love of high school" because like a couple of posts ago, I posted about my first semester schedule. Now im going to post my second semester.

Period 1- Algebra- what a good way to start my day. This is one of my hard classes, but im glad its in the morning instead of the afternoon.
Period 2- World Languages- after coming from math, it's good to be able to sit down and work on some Latin for a whole class period.
Period 3- Business Foundation- the first time I have Mrs. Walker in the day. The class isn't that bad, i'm just annoyed that Dylan doesn't do his work in their!
Period 4- Math Lab- Mrs. Shane's class is so fun! I'm in their with Kris, Kevin, Kalinda, Brooke, and Austin. I would list all but that will take me forever! Anyways, that class is really not hard at all. But I will it would jsut count on the GPA grading scale.
Period 5- English 9- as Brady calls it "This class is a joke!" I would agree, we do absolutely, NOTHING! which i'm kinda scared because if she needs to start teaching so I can pass the ECA and go to to Tatman's or Minch's next year!
Period 6- Biology- the second hardest class of the day. I rarely talk in that class, it's because I have people in their who hate me, so I just keep my mouth shut for a whole 45 minutes.
Period 7- Computer Apps- the second time I have Mrs. Walker in the day. This class is kinda harder than 3rd period, and it is also bigger than third period!

So, that is my schedule for this semester. We only have a couple of weeks left until the last day of school. Im kind of disappointed, but then again happy. I mean really-this year has flew!



-----------------------------------------------------------------

Black History Month Day 7

Today's African American is:




Rosa Parks



"Pioneer of teh Civil Rights"





- born 4/ February/ 1913
- 1/ December/ 1955 refused to give her seat to a white man
- her and husband joined the NAACP
- she was honored first African American in history to lie in the state at the Capitol, an honor which was normally just for the Presidents.


" I have learned over the years that when one's mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear"- Rosa Parks


Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!