"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

01 February, 2011

Snowy Tuesday!

WELCOME!

Well goodness gracious! Are you okay Mother Nature? I started out my post with that because it has been snowing like hard and crazy throughout today! It is ridiculous! Their is snow, rain, sleet and wind all mixed in together! School was cancelled today and it is tomorrow also, so their will probably be no REligion Class tomorrow but their might be a Mass still.. who knows?

So today this is what I did, i plowed, skyped, cleaned and made lunch.





Here is my dad plowing the snow, which he hates doing, but he has too if he wants to get the truck in the garage!!






Here is me, plowing, it was freezing!!






Ok, so today marks the beginning of Black History Month. Now Black History Month, is a month where people celebrate famous African American's who have done something to help better the community. So the next 28 days, i will be posting well try to post different African Americans and a brief summary of their life.

Here is a picture of my scrapbook i made in 5th Grade back when I use to go to Macon County Elementary in Georgia. Of course my madre and sisters helped me make it. I will be getting some famous people from here. If you ever want to see it, i'll be happy to show you!





The front cover of my scrapbook






Here is the introduction section of my scrapbook






The introduction of the Civil Rights Leader section












Ralph Abernaty
- born 11/ March/ 1926
- American Civil Rights Leader
- Involved in political activities
- pastor of First Baptist Church in Montgomery
- died 17/ April/ 1990



"Christians should be ready for a change because Jesus was the greatest changer in history."

- Ralph Abernathy



Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!